After repotting a plant, it is often wise to “anchor” it firmly so it cannot wobble around. One of the easiest ways is to use “pot clips” or “rhizome clips” to hold the plant steady in the pot. Rhizome clips are used for clay type of pots. It fit over the rim of a clay pot and crosses over the rhizome of your plant between psuedobulbs holding the orchid in the pot.It helps orchids quickly establish a strong root system. Rhizome clips can be use with Orchids, bromeliads or any other plant you want to secure in the pot. Lay a clip lengthwise across the top of the potting medium in the clear spaces between pseudobulbs. Position the clip end atop the rim of the pot. Then, hammer it down, securing it to the rim of the pot. Repeat in another part of the pot if necessary. Two clips may be needed depending on the size of the pot. For a smaller plant, one clip will be sufficient.
- 4", 5", 6" Long available in 10 and 25 packs
- Easy to use. Pot your plant, then place the end of the clip in between the bulbs/canes/rhizomes and slip the other end over the edge of the pot.
- Made from heavy-duty galvanized steel wire.
- Helps giving plants a good chance for successful new root growth
- Orchid clips are functional but they can also be decorative
We Also Recommend