"Absolutely miraculous!" Superthrive is an amazing vitamin and hormone supplement that has long been known by experts as the worlds #1 plant supply. Not a fertilizer. Combine with fertilizer to stimulate amazing results. Used by growers for decades... Why? Because it helps everything grow!
- Available in 2oz, 4oz, 16oz (pint), 32oz (quart) and 128oz (gallon)
Directions for use:
For super healthy plants and blooms, add to your nutrient solution at the rate of 1 drop per gallon.
SUPERthrive contains 50 vitamins and hormones necessary for healthful plant growth, including Vitamin B-1. Best known and most widely used plant tonic on the market today, available since 1940. It works with both hydroponics and soil gardening. It is also excellent for helping young seedlings get a quick start on life, for reviving sickly plants and to minimize stress in plants. SUPERthrive can be used every time you water your plants. SUPERthrive is NOT fertilizer it’s especially helpful if that last fertilizer you bought doesn't include micronutrients. Superthrive now includes kelp.
We are proud to announce that our timeless formula is now enhanced with kelp, bringing contemporary you the benefits of contemporary research. Note that the signature color and odor have changed slightly. Growers will experience the same results as always ~ some will find increased benefits.
The directions are the same as always. 2 drops per 8 ounce cup of water ~ ¼ tsp. per gallon ~ 3 ounces per 100 gallons
WHAT IS SUPERTHRIVE?
- Superthrive is a non-toxic vitamin solution. It works directly on seeds and roots to create vigorous roots and robust plants. Professionals across the world, including landscapers, growers, turf and golf course supervisors use Superthrive to transplant trees, improve crop yield, and grow lush lawns as well as indoor and outdoor plants. Whether you plan to transplant a tree or just want the greenest garden on the block, Superthrive will help you reach your planting goals.
IS IT ORGANIC?
- Superthrive is non-toxic, while it is natural, it cannot be certified as organic because some of the ingredients are made synthetically. In order to label a product as organic, all ingredients must follow OMRI guidelines.
WHY SHOULD I USE SUPERTHRIVE?
- Growing and Maintenance: Studies have shown that adverse weather conditions and over-growing can diminish soil fertility. Superthrive encourages the natural hormones that plants normally make themselves under optimum conditions. It gives plants a better chance of achieving their full growth potential.
- Transplanting: Transplanting can result in what's called transplant stress, which can negatively affect a tree's health through loss of leaves and damaged roots. Many trees that experience transplant stress eventually die. Use Superthrive before planting by soaking root balls and afterward by drenching to prevent and treat transplant shock and insure survival.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SUPERTHRIVE?
- Customers commonly report faster growth and germination, vivid colors, higher produce yield, stronger roots, and more vigorous and robust plant life.
CAN I USE SUPERTHRIVE ON EDIBLES SUCH AS FRUITS AND VEGETABLES?
- Yes. Since it is non-toxic, Superthrive is a great food crop booster.
CAN I APPLY SUPERTHRIVE AS A BARE ROOT SOAK OR SEED GERMINATION?
- Yes. Ball or Burlapped, and Bare Roots all benefit from Superthrive. Soak the roots for at least 15 minutes until bubbling stops. May soak up to overnight.
- For large trees: the empty hole may be filled with Superthrive water prior to lowering the tree into the ground. After lowering the tree into the bath, let bubbles cease prior to surrounding it with soil. Seeds may also be soaked prior to planting or saturate the soil at the time of planting.
CAN I APPLY SUPERTHRIVE AS A FOLIAR SPRAY?
- Absolutely. You can apply the mix with a commercial sprayer or garden hose - using a hose-end or syphon-mixer proportioner. Make sure you spray on the underside where the leaf is most receptive.
CAN I APPLY SUPERTHRIVE IN MY COMMERCIAL SPRAYER?
- Yes. It is an ideal method. Just add Superthrive to your water or liquid fertilizer at the 3 ounces per 100 gallons ratio.
CAN I APPLY SUPERTHRIVE IN MY IRRIGATION SYSTEM?
- Yes. For tank systems with an attached proportioner, add Superthrive at the 3 ounces per 100 gallon ratio as needed. Follow the manufacturer's directions to achieve the above ratio.
CAN I USE SUPERTHRIVE FOR HYDROPONIC GROWING?
- Yes. Just add the standard per-gallon dose (3 ounces per 100 gallons of water) each time you add new water to the system.
CAN I USE SUPERTHRIVE WITH FERTILIZER?
- Yes-and we recommend combining both, Superthrive and additional fertilizer for ease of application. While you will use Superthrive more frequently, both can be applied at the same time in one easy application.
CAN I USE SUPERTHRIVE WITH PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES, FUNGICIDES, AND/OR INSECTICIDES?
- No. We recommend applying them on different days since the purpose of these products differ so greatly.
SHOULD I WATER AFTER USING SUPERTHRIVE?
- No. The initial Superthrive application is sufficient in all but the most arid climates. We recommend waiting at least 24 hours before new watering.
WHEN WILL I SEE SUPERTHRIVE RESULTS?
- While some of our customers report overnight rejuvenation of sagging plants restored to their full beauty, most situations provide results in 10 to 14 days.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE SUPERTHRIVE FOR MAINTENANCE?
- Daily, weekly, monthly, or even quarterly, depending on your needs.
SHOULD I EVER AVOID USING SUPERTHRIVE?
- Some growers use Superthrive year-round, while others use it only at the initial growth stages. Our studies show that it is effective throughout all growing and productive stages. We recommend finding a schedule that works for you.
WHAT IF I USE TOO MUCH SUPERTHRIVE?
- On most plants, using too high a ratio of Superthrive to water will only result in a waste of money - and Superthrive. For tender-shooter plants and vines, excessive Superthrive could weaken stems. But don't worry. If you over-applied Superthrive, flood the soil with water to dilute the solution.
CAN I INJECT SUPERTHRIVE DIRECTLY INTO MY TREE?
- No. Superthrive is intended to nurture via roots and leaves by drenching and foliar spraying.
CAN I USE SUPERTHRIVE IN AQUAPONICS?
- Yes. As it is non-toxic, you can add it to koi ponds. Just remember that Superthrive doesn't discriminate among plant life, so algae will also get a boost.
MY SUPERTHRIVE HAS CHANGED COLOR/CONSISTENCY OR HAS FROZEN. IS IT STILL GOOD?
- Yes. Over time, Superthrive will darken but remains consistently effective. This also means you may notice your brand new bottle of Superthrive is clearer than the months-old batch you just finished using. Cold does not affect Superthrive.
HOW SHOULD I STORE SUPERTHRIVE?
- Store your Superthrive container out of direct sunlight, ideally in a cool dry place.
CAN I PRE-MIX SUPERTHRIVE AND STORE MIXED SOLUTION UNTIL NEEDED?
- To get the best results, you should NOT pre-mix Superthrive. We recommend creating your mixture the same day you plan to use it.
WHAT IF I GET SUPERTHRIVE IN MY EYES?
- While Superthrive is lab certified as non-damaging to the eyes, you should flush eyes immediately with clear water to remove the sting.
MY PET/CHILD/ABSENT-MINDED SPOUSE INGESTED SUPERTHRIVE. WHAT NOW?
- Don't worry. Superthrive is lab certified as non-toxic, even in its undiluted form. Simply drink water to flush the taste and product from your pet/child/partner, who needs to pay more attention to what they are drinking.
David co-founder of www.waldor.com & Orchidnerd.com
Send your question to Email Orchid Nerd
|Join Our Mailing List|
Share this post