Dyna-Gro K-L-N Concentrate™ Quart
K-L-N Concentrate™ is a root stimulating solution containing both (IBA) Indole-3-butyric acid and (NAA) 1-Napthaleneacetic acid hormones that produce vigorous root development in all plants.
- Use it for propagating cuttings and as a transplanting drench for newly potted plants.
- Drench or mist your plants for an explosion of new root growth.
- Professional growers around the country recognize and highly recommend K-L-N to speed up propagation of cuttings in all growing media.
- See product info sheet below or FAQ’s for more information.
Preparation of Cuttings: Select 3 – 6 inch cuttings from the new growth on vigorous, disease free plants. Using a sharp knife or razor blade, sever the cutting from the parent plant by cutting through the stem at a 45° angle. Do not use shears which crush the tissue. Place stems only in K-L-N Rooting Concentrate™, diluted 1 – 3 tsp./gal. of water. Callus formation should start in 7 – 10 days with roots soon after.
- Soaking: (Oasis cubes, rockwool, vermiculite, sand, etc.) Soak the cutting in K-L-N diluted 1 tbsp./gal. for 10 – 15 minutes then place in growing medium using nonmetallic container only and water to saturation with K-L-N diluted 1 – 2 tsp./gal. For hard to root cuttings use 1 tbsp./gal. or Dyna-Gro® Root Gel®.
- Misting: Mix ½ tsp. K-L-N and 1 tsp. of Pro-TeKt® per gallon of water and add to the system’s holding tank. Keep the cuttings moist at all times.
- Air Rooting: Dilute K-L-N 1 tbsp./gal. of water. Saturate medium and place into cut on plant stem. Cover with opaque plastic or foil. Keep moist with K-L-N solution until adequate roots form.
- Transplanting & Dividing Plants: Drench newly potted or transplanted plants with a solution of 1 tsp. K-L-N, 1 tsp. Pro-TeKt® and 1 tsp. of any Dyna-Gro® plant food per gal. of water. Continue applications of K-L-N until plant is established in the new medium. This will insure vigorous and healthy new growth.
Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)___0.07%
1-Napthaleneacetic acid (NAA)___0.10%
We Also Recommend
Orchid Nerd ™ Nutricote Orchid Food, 15-Ounce (Orchid Ferlizer) 13-11-11 All Purpose Slow Time Release