New England Summer Orchid Fest
The Fest will be held indoors at Smith Vocational & Agricultural High School located at: 80 Locust St (Rt. 9), Northampton, MA 01060.
(Just off Interstate 90 by connecting to Interstate 91)
The 2017 New England Summer Orchid Fest will feature:
- AOS-sanctioned Judging: Saturday, June 24th, beginning at 12 Noon
(We encourage all Fest attendees to bring their orchids for AOS award consideration –
plants should arrive by 11am Saturday to be registered for AOS judging)
- The Comfort Zone Food Truck: gourmet pretzels, sandwiches, drinks & more
- Workshops on culture: presented by our vendors & expert society members
FREE ADMISSION & PARKING !
US & International Orchid Plant Vendors will include:
- orchidPhile (CT): Specializing in miniature and novelty Phalaenopsis orchids
- Piping Rock Orchids (NY): Specializing in Paphiopedilums & Phragmipediums
- Marlow Orchids (NY): Species including Angraecoid, Bulbophyllum & other genera.
- Fair Orchids (NJ): Specializing in Paphiopedilum & smaller Vandaceous plants
- Gold Country Orchids (CA): Specializing in mini & compact Cattleyas
- Flora-peculia (Toronto): Specializing in Japanese orchids & orchid species
- Waldor Orchids (NJ): Specializing in Cattleyas & Oncidinae
- Ecuagenera (Ecuador): Specializing in South American species & hybrids
- J&L Orchids (CT): Specializing in miniatures
- Plus: an additional surprise vendor or two, TBA
Non-plant vendors will include:
- Grace Emporium (RI): orchid embroidered apparel & accessories
- Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies (NH): Specializing in orchid media and supplies