Dyna-Gro 7-8-6 Orchid Pro Fertilizer 8oz
Orchid Pro™ 7-8-6 is a well-balanced, professional formulation containing all essential macro and micro nutrients for use on all types of orchids. It provides the right balance of nutrients for healthy growth and flowering. Urea free, Orchid Pro™ may be used for orchid growth in both indoor and outdoor settings as well as with direct or indirect lighting. Orchid-Pro™ may be used with Pro-TeKt® to quickly acclimate the plant to a new medium or environment.
- Urea free and won’t burn your plants.
- Supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems.
- Healthy leaf and stem growth.
- Ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics and container grown plants. Note that hydroponics, in a broad sense, is growing without soil as you would find in your garden. Therefore, it is important to know that when you are growing in a container, the medium, whether coir or peat based is not soil. It provides no nutrients and, accordingly, is a form of hydroponics!
- Spend less time and money measuring and tweaking products with incomplete, watered-down fertilizers.
- Maintenance: Mix ½ tsp. per gallon of water every time you water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 1.3 fl. oz. (8tsp) per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Note: ½ tsp/gallon = 1:1500 ratio
“Since I have begun using this product each time I water my orchids, they have responded with more frequent and healthier blooms. I am very impressed! I used to fertilize my plants every couple of weeks. They were healthy with that regime, but I have seen amazing results by adding ½ tsp. of Orchid-Pro Liquid Plant Food per gallon of water every time I water. I recommend this product to all orchid growers.”
“Amazing products producing the best results for orchids I have seen out of dozens of fertilizers used over the years.”
“Dyna-Gro has been a part of my garden for years. Orchid-Pro is the easiest product out there, no measuring or mixing, just a tsp, and you have everything your plant needs. I also love how I don’t have to buy extra products, Dyna-Gro has it all included. Don’t fool around with any over-priced and over marketed fertilizers, this is the one to get.”
“I have been growing orchids for almost 40 years and have about 2,000 plants including cattleya, phalaenopsis, oncidium, dendrobium and about 150 varied species. After using Dyna-Gro® for a complete annual growing cycle, I was astonished at the longevity of each bloom. Before Dyna-Gro the average life of a cattleya bloom was 3 –4 weeks. With Dyna-Gro, bloom life is 6 – 8 weeks. I use Mag-Pro 2-15-4 for one watering each week and alternate between Orchid-Pro 7-8-6 and Foliage-Pro 9-3-6.” White House Orchids
We Also Recommend
Orchid Nerd ™ Nutricote Orchid Food, 15-Ounce (Orchid Ferlizer) 13-11-11 All Purpose Slow Time Release